Blossom Music Center Tickets
Do more, see more with My Live Nation Concerts.
Do more, see more with My Live Nation Concerts.
Blossom Music Center Tickets and Event Dates
DirectionsTraveling from downtown & Cleveland’s west side, take I-77 South to Exit 143 (Coliseum/Wheatley Rd. Exit). Left on Wheatley Rd. and follow the signs to Blossom.
Traveling from Cleveland’s Eastern Suburbs, take I-271 South to RTE. 8 (Exit 18). South 9 miles to Steels Corners Rd. Follow signs to Blossom.
Traveling from Cleveland’s Western Suburbs, take I-71 South to RTE. 303 (Brunswick Exit). East on RTE. 303 past the Coliseum to the town of Peninsula. Right on Akron-Peninsula, then follow signs to Blossom.
Traveling from Akron & Canton, take RTE. 8 North to the Graham Rd. exit. then follow the signs to Blossom.
Traveling from Lorain, Elyria, Warren, & Youngstown, take I-80 (Ohio Turnpike to Gate 12). RTE. 8 South to Steels Corners Rd. Follow the signs to Blossom.
Traveling from Mansfield, Columbus, Ohio, take I-71 North to I-271 North. Exit at RTE. 303 to the town of Peninsula. Right on Akron-Peninsula Rd. Follow the signs to Blossom.
ParkingDon’t want to walk from the grass parking lots?? Want to get to the show faster??
We highly recommend purchasing one of the below parking passes which will guarantee you a space in our PAVED parking lots which are CLOSER to the gates and will save you time. These are on a per show basis and can be purchased at TicketMaster.com
VIP PARKING PASS (Lot A) available for purchase online until 10 days prior to the show date. Price ranges between $20 - $35 depending on the show and availability.
PREMIER PARKING PASS (Lot CDE) available for purchase online until 10 days prior to the show. Price ranges between $15 - $25 depending on the show and availability. This pass may be available on the day of the show (cash only) but we recommend purchasing in advance for your convenience.
Due to heavy traffic, we encourage you to plan ahead, allow extra time, and look for alternate routes due to construction and traffic slowdowns.
Box Office NumbersFor upcoming show information please call (330) 920-8040.
TicketMaster Charge by Phone 1-800-745-3000
Box Office HoursThe Box Office hours are as follows:
On Show Days, 2 hours prior to show time through start of headlining act.
Open every Fri, Sat, Sun 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM starting the weekend following Memorial Day and will operate through Labor Day Weekend. Walk up service only. Charge by phone is not available.
Open Friday through Sunday - 1:00PM to 5:00PM
Closed Non-Event Days - Monday through Thursday
Types of Payment AcceptedThe The Box Office accepts cash, Discover, Visa, American Express and MasterCard.
Will CallTickets may be picked up at Will Call (box office reservation window) two hours prior to show time. Customers must present a picture ID, the actual credit card used to purchase the tickets, and confirmation number.
PLEASE BRING A PICTURE ID, THE ACTUAL CREDIT CARD USED TO PURCHASE THE TICKETS, AND YOUR ORDER NUMBER.
Accessible SeatingADA seating is available on as needed basis. Please call TicketMaster Charge by Phone 1-800-745-3000 for more information.
General RulesPERMITTED - Items marked with (*) may have restrictions on specific shows.
1. *Camera Policy: Small non-professional personal cameras are allowed in the venue. Flash photography, video, and removable lens cameras are not permitted without venue approval. Cameras must fit in a pocket, small clutch bag. The use of audio video recording is strictly prohibited.
2. *LAWN CHAIRS - Low seated lawn chairs with seat bottoms that sit no higher than 9” off the ground. Beach chairs are recommended; if your chair does not meet this requirement, chair rental is available for only $5.00 with a $5.00 deposit. You will receive your deposit back upon returning the chair.
4. *Factory sealed or empty plastic bottle of water up to 20oz will be the only beverage permitted into the venue. Empty bottles must have cap removed upon entry. One per person.
5. *Umbrellas that do not exceed 36” in diameter (no large golf style umbrellas), please be courteous of those around you.
7. *Small purses & backpacks (please note that these will be searched upon entering).
8. *Small binoculars
9. Non-aerosol suntan lotions or bug repellent
10. Smoking is permitted with the exception of the pavilion, please be courteous of those around you.
11. *Food in a clear 1 gallon ziploc bag. One per person.
1. Animals (except those used for assistance by individuals with disabilities)
2. In-Line skates, skateboards, bicycles or action sports equipment.
3. Wagons or large non-collapsible strollers
4. Picnic baskets or coolers of any kind
5. Laser pointers
6. Fireworks or other incendiary devices
7. Alcohol or any Illicit Substances
8. Knives, guns, mace, pepper gas or any other item deemed a potential weapon .
9. Large signs, posters or flags
10. Stickers or markers
For the safety of the guests, concertgoers may be subject to search. Blossom Music Center reserves the right to refuse admission.
At anytime, without prior notification, policies may change per Venue Management or tour request. Please call 330-920-8040 for updated and show specific information.
For The Cleveland Orchestra event policies please visit www.clevelandorchestra.com or call 330-920-8040